SAN FRANCISCO, CA – February 24, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. (REMN), one of the largest, privately held non-bank lenders in the US, is pleased to announce the opening of a new retail location in Pleasanton, CA. This new REMN location will be staffed by a team of veteran mortgage professionals dedicated to providing local home buyers, home owners and real estate professionals with the customer service driven, quality experience REMN has become known for nationwide.
Jackie James will be joining REMN in Pleasanton as the office’s first Branch Manager. An experienced mortgage professional, James was raised in nearby Fremont and has nearly 30 years of experience in the lending industry. She has won multiple industry awards, is a member of both the Women’s Council of Realtors and the Bay East Association of Realtors. Active in the community, James was recently a member of the board of directors for the Valley Humane Society and currently volunteers with other local organizations.
James will be joined by two other veterans of the local real estate lending community,
Carlyse Ford and Duane Lendahl. Both accomplished Mortgage Loan Originators, Ford and Lendahl bring more than 50 years of combined lending industry experience to REMN’s first office in the San Francisco area.
“Pleasanton is a vibrant community and not too long ago, was named one of the best places to live by CNNMoney.com. Simply put, it’s a great place to live. Regardless of if someone is buying a new home in the area, looking to refinance or interested in a 203(k) style loan to turn a fixer-upper into their Pleasanton dream home, the all-stars we have in this office are here to help,” commented REMN’s Regional Vice President, Cathy Stroud.
REMN’s Pleasanton office is located at 4900 Hopyard Road, Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588. Home buyers and real estate brokers interested in scheduling an appointment to speak with REMN associates in the Pleasanton office can reach out to them online via http://www.remn.com.
As a whole, REMN combines the services of consumer facing retail branches with those of a large-scale wholesale brokerage and online channels. REMN currently has more than 40 retail offices licensed to originate loans across the continental US, in addition to their online consumer direct division, which is doing business as FinanceMyHome.com. The company employs more than 600 people throughout offices in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina Tennessee and Vermont. In 2011 alone, REMN closed more than $2.3 billion in home loans, solidifying its position as one of the largest independent non-bank lenders in the U.S.
About Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc.
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in River Edge, NJ, Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. serves the lending needs of home buyers and home owners, real estate professionals and builders across the country. Our associates are passionate about fulfilling the American Dream, and realize they are the key to unlocking the mortgage process. REMN’s Web site is located at www.remn.com.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
No related posts.
- January Pending Home Sales Index
- MORLEY BUILDERS CELEBRATES 65TH ANNIVERSARY WITH NEW ECO-FRIENDLY OFFICE
- REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE NETWORK, INC., OPENS FIRST BAY AREA LOCATION IN PLEASANTON, CALIFORNIA
- California Housing Starts Dip Across the Board in January, CBIA Announces
- Hanley Investment Group Sells Single-Tenant NNN Leased Restaurant Investment in Pico Rivera, Calif. for $1.4 Million
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high
- Brown and Contractors State License Board Stop Massive Statewide Home Repair Scheme